Bingo night is a much-loved tradition in many homes. The chance to socialize and have fun while playing a game has made it an event that people look forward to each week. However, there are some rules of etiquette that need to be followed when hosting or attending bingo night so as not to offend your friends and family members. In this article, we will go over the dos and don’ts of Bingo Night so that you can play the game with style!
- Pay attention to the game. If you are not involved around, it is okay to chat with your friends or take care of other tasks during this time. However, if someone wins and shouts “Bingo!” make sure that you pay attention as soon as they call out for everyone’s cards, so no one thinks they missed their name being called!
- Play with your friends. It is very important to use Bingo as an opportunity to get out and socialize, not just for the game itself!
- Get too competitive. This is a game that everyone can enjoy, and it should not be taken to an aggressive level.
- Yell “bingo” if you are not called. This is a rule that needs to be followed by everyone and will save on embarrassing situations where someone had thought they won the game when in fact, it was just their friend next to them who yelled out first.
- Forget to input the cards. This is inevitable when playing with a group of people, but it can be very frustrating for those waiting on their turn for someone else to do this job!
You can follow these etiquettes even when you’re playing online at 안전놀이터.